Website Check for www.music-sites.net/
Searchengines often generate more than 50% of the entire traffic. Thats why you should always pay attention on how well your sites are indexed. In the following sections you see how many sites of the sites are indexed by the major search engines and how many links they have detected.
- Google PageRank™: n/a
- An Alexa Traffic Rank is not available for this website. Alexa ranks sites based on tracking information of users of its Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer and from integrated sidebars in Mozilla and Netscape.
- The website has a mozRank of 5.62. The mozRank is a measurement by SEOmoz of how much "link juice" a page has based on how many links point to it and where those links are published.
Link popularity has the single most important impact on your search engine rankings. It is is determined by the number and quality of websites that have linked to your website. This listing shows you the number of inbound links (backlinks) at the major search engines and other platforms.
Keywords are an important part of SEO. They have to be used in a responsible, effective way.
The following tagcloud shows the most used keywords collected from the website:
- We have found 49 unique keywords.
- 1 keyword used in the domain name is one of top 5 keywords.
- None of the top keywords are used in the title. Make sure you always use your top keywords in the title of your site, but do not load the title with keywords.
- The website does not use html header tags like <h1> or <h2>. These html tags can be used to signify a topic or an important point. Many search engines give the text inside the header tags extra weight so they should be used whenever possible.
- None of the top keywords are used in header tags like <h1> or <h2>.
- 15 top keywords used in the meta keywords tags are not used in the website content. Google recently said they not use the meta keywords anymore, but keep them up to offer them to other search engines. To ensure the search engines see the most important keywords are topics on the website, they should be used in the content wherever it makes sense.
- No spam keywords could be found.
The W3C mobileOK Basic Test 1.0 has been developed by the Mobile Web Initiative at W3C to provide a test that checks whether a site is appropriate to be viewed on mobile phones. In the times of modern iPhone and Android devices this test may be a bit outdated but to let older mobile devices acccess your website it is recommended to still follow it.
- 1. AUTO_REFRESH_REDIRECTION
This test does not determine whether the user is able to opt out of refresh. Instead it shows problems with auto refreshing.
- 2. CACHING (1 Warning)
The purpose of the test is to alert providers to the fact that their content may not be cached, if it would be beneficial to do so.
- 3. CHARACTER_ENCODING_SUPPORT_USE (2 Errors)
The DDC is defined to support only UTF-8 encoding, and hence this test fails if a resource is not encoded in UTF-8.
- 4. CONTENT_FORMAT_SUPPORT_VALID_MARKUP (1 Warning - 3 Errors)
This test validates the markup and checks content format support.
- 5. DEFAULT_INPUT_MODE
This test checks best practices on the inputmode on forms.
- 6. EXTERNAL_RESOURCES
This tests checks whether there are too many resources loaded.
- 7. GRAPHICS_FOR_SPACING (14 Warnings)
The intent of this Best Practice is to avoid using transparent images for spacing. However, small transparent images are often used in e-commerce sites for user tracking purposes. The practice is common enough, and possibly vital enough to the business interests of mobile sites, that it is undesirable to fail sites that use such small transparent images.
- 8. IMAGE_MAPS
This test handles inappropriate uses of image maps.
- 10. LINK_TARGET_FORMAT (38 Warnings)
This test validates to correct use of links and link targets.
- 11. MEASURES
This test validates the correct definition of css for images.
- 12. MINIMIZE
This test validates that simple whitespace characters do not represent more than 10% or 20% of all the characters.
- 13. NO_FRAMES (1 Error)
Documents should not contain a frame, frameset or iframe element.
- 15. OBJECTS_OR_SCRIPT (1 Warning)
Validates the correct use of object and script tags.
- 16. PAGE_SIZE_LIMIT (2 Errors)
The document should not exceed 10 KB, including images not more than 20 KB.
- 17. PAGE_TITLE
A title element should be present in the document head.
- 18. POP_UPS (2 Errors)
Links should not open in a new window.
- 19. PROVIDE_DEFAULTS
For each radio button group and select options a default value should be specified.
- 20. STYLE_SHEETS_SUPPORT
In the CSS Style no position, float or display elements should be used.
- 21. STYLE_SHEETS_USE (2 Warnings - 1 Error)
This test looks for elements in the Text Extension module defined by XHTML Modularization, some of which are not supported in XHTML Basic 1.1. It also looks for commonly-used elements and attributes that were deprecated in HTML 4, and are not supported, or are deprecated, in XHTML Basic.
- 22. TABLES_ALTERNATIVES (1 Warning)
The table element should not be used.
- 23. TABLES_LAYOUT
A table should containt more than one table row. Each table row should contain at least one table data element. A table element should not contain only a spacer image.
- 24. TABLES_NESTED
A table element should not hold an other table element.
Readability of a text is one main aspect that must be kept in mind while creating a website. Easy-reading text dramatically improves comprehension and therefore you should work on it. To describe the readability of a text several algorithms have been developed. Researches have shown that they are not 100% accurate, but give a good rough estimate. You still have to adopt them to your target audience.
- The Flesch Kincaid Reading Ease is 71.7. Higher scores indicate text that is easier to read, lower numbers mark text that is more difficult to read. Good comprehensible text often hold scores of about 60 to 70. This analysis is very common and widely used, i.e. by governments and various companies.
The following tests calculate a rough estimate number of years of formal education a person requires in order to understand an english text.
- The Flesch Kincaid Grade Level is 7.4.
This means people whose age is about at least 12-13 years will understand this text.
- The Gunning Fog Score is 7.9.
This means people whose age is about at least 13-14 years will understand this text.
- The Coleman Liau Index is 1.
This means people whose age is about at least 6-7 years will understand this text. Unlike most of the other indices it relies on characters instead of syllables per word.
- The SMOG Index is 6.2.
This means people whose age is about at least 11-12 years will understand this text.
It is widely used, particularly for checking health messages.
- The Automated Readability Index is 6.2.
Web Accessibility refers to the practice of making websites usable by people of all
abilities and disabilities. When your a website is correctly developed, all users can have access to
the information and functionality. But web accessibility also benefits people without disabilities.
The whole topic is pushed by the W3C, especially the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI). The website of the WAI is a good start to become familiar with this topic.
In this section we want to offer more and more tests by time to analyse your web accessibility beginning with Mobile Accessibility and Readabiliy.
- The title has a length of 36 characters. Most search engines allow up 150 characters but only about 80 characters are displayed. Limiting the title to 70 characters is the best way to ensure correct display in search engines.
- A meta description with 152 chars found in the meta tags. The description should not exceed 200 chars. When you want Google to show your meta description in search results you should avoid using one and the same for all pages.
- According to Google this website does not host malware and cannot harm your computer.
- The server runs on Apache.
- We could not check the html source for the domain. Compliancy to the W3C standards should not have a big impact on the rankings, but you should try to follow it to avoid any problems search engines might have while crawling your site.
- The W3C Validator has found 4 errors in the CSS code.
Show details/library/directory.css - 4 Errors
- CSS-Directives are directly integrated to the HTML-Code, this means design is not separated from the structure from each other. Such HTML-Code can also be called Spaghetti-Code. A separation of HTML and CSS offers many advantages and should be considerated.
- The robots.txt with robot instructions could be found on the given domain.
- The website uses tables to build the layout. Tables should not be used for layout purposes but CSS instead.
- We did not found a canonial URL for this website. Providing canonical URLs helps eliminate self-created duplicate content in the index of the search engines. The link popularity will be always forwarded to the canonical URL. All the major search engines support this format.
- The website is returning a 301 redirect from www subdomain to non-www subdomain or vice versa. This can cause the search engines to index both versions causing lots of duplicate content.
- For pages that do not exist a 404 error is correctly returned.
- We could not find different rankings for the website with www-subdomain and without www-subdomain.
- The default pages, such as index.html or index.php, are not standardized. This means
they each of them returns a 200/OK Header.
- The web page consists of 14 loaded objects with a total size 69.76 KB.
The number of loaded objects and the total size should be always reduced to a minimum.
combine multiple css files.
Please note: Inline css images are not yet considered
- The files are loaded from 3 unique hosts. The number of DNS Lookups should be always reduced to a minimum because each lookup needs to be resolved and this just takes more time.
Show detailswww.music-sites.net (11)images.amazon.com (1)www.google-analytics.com (1)
- The Website has been loaded within 1 seconds. We have reached a data throughput of about 607.71 KB/second. Goole says they don't pay much attention to the loading time, but a very long loading time can be a sign of major problems. In order to err on the side of caution you should always try to minimize it.
- 8% of the 13 loaded resources are deliviered with a compression. Compression is a simple, effective way to save bandwidth and speed up your site.
- There could be no P3P policy information found. The W3C has created this standard which is designed to enable users to have more control over their privacy preferences.
- By visiting this website no cookies are saved. Cookies can be used to collect personal data.
Most time they are just used session management and personalization. In case they are used the webmaster is advised to describe the usage
within a privacy statement.
- The website uses Google Analytics to analyze the user traffic. Information about the usage of the website is submitted to this provider.